Monday, July 4, 2016

Card Making Kits-2

Remember in one of my posts I told you about Card Making Kits? The fist card was here:


Well here is the second card. 


I took only the pink card stock and the white envelope from the kit. The rest all I added on my from my stash. 

I wanted this card to be very simple. So I started by attaching some matching plaid tape and then the flower shaped buttons. 


Then I felt this was too simple and ended up adding some wooden butterfly buttons. Actually I have a variety of buttons, sequins, beads and such things in various materials as I also indulge in hand embroidery. 

Further I added some pieces of the same plaid tape onto the envelope.


I have not added any sentiment. I will when I have to give it away. I think this will be fine for a Birthday, Thank You, Miss You or Sorry Card. 

What do you think?. 

I have many cards in various stages of progress. I am working on them. Stating from this month, I have Birthdays and many other occasions lined up. So I am preparing them in advance. I can only post, after I give away the cards or else there will be no surprise.

But watch out for more cards.....

Pin It

2 comments:

Gertrude said...

Wunderschöne Karte
glg Gertrude

Ms Sharma said...

Thanks a lot Gertrude.