Friday, July 26, 2013

Improving My Blog

Friends, I have been trying to improve my blog so that those who are visiting my blog can get to see what they want with out any fuss. I have added new pages for -RANGOLI, EMBROIDERY and TUTORIALS, since these seems to be the most popular posts on my blog.

Please do take some time and leave your suggestions for improving my blog. Is there anything annoying or frustrating you when you visit my blog? Are you able to locate easily what you want? What further improvements can I make so that you can easily access posts of my blog.

Content wise is there any thing you want me to write about in may posts. Your comments and suggestions are always welcome. 

Since I am better now-though my right arm is still paining-I am going to take up arts and crafts and will try to post regularly. 

Thanks for all your prayers, wishes and your kindness when I was struggling with my life. Many of you-I have not met or know you well. I have known you through your comments or mails.  But still you have all encouraged me, motivated me and stood by me. With out you all, it would have been very difficult for me. I can never forget that. This shows that across the regions, countries, races, cultures and languages, basically the qualities of kindness, love, friendship in short human touch has no barriers. Thanks a lot and God Bless You All. 

I just hope that my posts are useful and helpful to you. 



No comments: