Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Beaded Hedebo Edge-1

TAST-2012-Week40-Beaded Hedebo Edge

This week Sharon has given us the Beaded Hedebo Edge as challenge. Visit Sharon's Page here for further details:


I had done a small sampler of this stitch in the previous TAST challenge. The pictures are here:




I need to explore this stitch. With renovation going on at my place, there is dust and chaos everywhere. All our belongings are dumped in one room- books, clothes -everything. I think it will take another week or two to finish the renovation. After that I have to clean my place and arrange all our things in their proper places. This may take another two to three weeks. 

So with all this going on, I am not able to do much of my embroidery or any other craft. I am also afraid that my samplers and WIP might have been soiled because of the dust, though I have packed them in plastic covers. Any ways, i will try to work the sampler somehow. Can't wait that long. I already have so much to catch up with.


7 comments:

Jeannette said...

Thanks for your post and pictures of this interesting looking stitch. It'll be another one for me to learn.

Ms Sharma said...

Thank you Jeannette

Queeniepatch said...

This stitch looks really good on a curve and I am now planning how to use it. Thank you for showing your previous work.
Good luck with the renovation!

Ms Sharma said...

Thank you Queenie

Anonymous said...

The round one and the curved ones are looking nice

crazyQstitcher said...

Good samples. I hope your renovations are finished soon.

J Honda said...

amidst the renovation - still a lovely sample :)