Sunday, July 1, 2012

Reorganising my Blogs....

Of late I don't have much time on my hands to pursue all my favorite things. This blog is one of them. I have lots to share with you but the major problem is time. So I am not able to take proper pictures of my work and write my posts. One more problem is the erratic power supply. In monsoon season it is quite common that power supply is stopped when there are heavy rains or strong winds. With high surges in power, I am worried about all my gadgets. So posting of tutorials and my work is taking time.

I knew that I needed to organise my blog properly as it looked very cluttered and all of you are finding it difficult to browse through my blog. But again lack of time was the reason I could not take it up till now. 

I was actually confused as to where to start or what to do so that you all find it easy to browse and still am. As you can see I have already started reorganising. But it will take some time for me. I am not much tech savvy and also am slow. So i can do it slowly and steadily. So bear with me please.

I would like to thank Ms Sony Patel, who took time to point out certain things, which gave me courage to start this reorganising. Thanks a lot Sonyji, your suggestions have helped me a lot.

I would like to have your suggestions in this regard as to what and how I can do to re-organise. This will really help me. So please drop in your suggestions.


Thanks a lot to all my friends who visit my blog and take time to leave comments and suggestions which all help me a lot.



No comments: