Thursday, October 27, 2011

Blouses in Fashion

Designer Blouses:

These days we have so many designer blouses, available in the market. They are available in small medium and large sizes. The sides are left un-stitched  so that, we can stitch according to our requirement. 

They are mostly available in Benarsi materials or brocades with embroidery or sequin work etc. Here is one that I have bought recently:
This is the back side. You can see that it is made of striped patches. See the sides have to be stitched.
This is the work it has.
Just a little work on the sleeves.
A close up of the motif worked in sequin and cut dana.

I chose the most simplest one. I don't like heavy work on my clothes, though I admire it a lot.  This can be worn with many saris of different colours-either matching or contrast.

I found it a bit loud and all glittery. But that was matching one of my saris. So I just gave in and bought it.

There are blouses with much heavy work including stones, sequins etc.

Keep a watch on my blog for more to come.....

No comments: