Friday, January 21, 2011

Hi

Hello to all my friends and visitors. I was busy with the festival and also all my friends and family came together to celebrate this festival of Sankranti at my place . We kept it very low key in view of the sufferings of all those farmers of my state, who lost their crop due to heavy rains. This being a Harvest festival, we just could not celebrate with our brothers and sisters of farming community suffering heavy losses. We all prayed for their happiness and better crops at least next time. 


But we enjoyed our get together-talking, sharing, planning...Well celebrations means all this not just some rituals.


I am also suffering from severe back and shoulder pain. So it was difficult for me to type. Now its a bit OK. So I will try to post. I have so much to share with you all.

No comments: