Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Rangoli-35-Reusable Rangolis -2

Here are some more of the Reusable Rangolis.

This one, I placed the cellophane sheet on a red colour paper. I am sorry I could not photograph it properly, no matter what I did. This is a circular design in the centre with small designs on the four corners. I have used only one colour Kundans.
This is the small motif in the corner.
A clear view of the design in the centre.
Now here I placed the design on a white board.
Here I have glued together a blue and a red craft paper on another sheet. Then I placed the Cellophane sheet with Kundan design on it.

You can use different craft papers, of different colours, or cover the surface with, silk or cotton cloth and then place the sheet of Rangoli. The design is a small and simple one. You can try more complex and bigger ones. depending upon the space and material available.

Hope you like this...Will post some more...Keep a watch on my blog....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a good idea. Theay are beautiful too.

Madhavi Rao said...

These are nice