Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Header

Some one was asking me the other day about the collage I have on my header. I don't know whether I can call it as a collage or not. Any way, you can see lots of arts n crafts there; Crochet, Kutch work, Kanta work, Applique, mirror work, Banjara work, Kalamkari, dolls, wooden toys, bangles and embroidery materials.

Some of them, I have done myself, some are from my collections.

I have many more but could not fit in there. Already I think its too garish, but I just wanted to give you all a glimpse of at least some of the beautiful Indian arts and crafts.

I am going to post about each of them separately in my posts on various arts and crafts of India and across the world.

So keep watching my blog.......

3 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I just found your blog on a International Handstitch post. I will be following and am interested to see what you post. Your work is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I am truely enjoying your blog about the Indian crafts. I am embroidery nut. May be I should say craft nut because I also like all of the other needlearts. Please keep on blogging so the enjoyment continues. Thank you for taking the time out from your busy schedule so we can learn about your fantastic forms of art.

Ms Sharma said...

Thank you so much. I am also a craft nut. LOL1. But only then we can achieve something...