Friday, October 9, 2009

Free Apron Patterns

This is one amazing site, I landed on browsing. There are lots of patterns for Aprons and very neatly classified into various categories. They have pattern for children, men, knit, crochet, vintage, full aprons, smocked, for housekeeping, lined and reversible and some using jean cloth. My its an awesome collection. Links to Tutorials and Free Patterns have been  provided. Adding of bottom pleats, chicken scratch embroidery and other such Apron Goodies are also there. Thanks a lot Tipnut. A great site.


This being festive season in India and my friends who are gearing up for Christmas, why not try this site. I for one want to recycle my brothers jeans and do something with it. Why not an apron for my sis and mom? What do you say? Well I will try and post the results here soon.

Hope you all try the patterns of your choice and let me know the result. Here is the link:

http://tipnut.com/56-free-apron-patterns-you-can-make/

Keep smiling :)

No comments: