Saturday, July 11, 2009

Monsoon

Friends I am sorry I have been away for long due to some personal commitments. Its Monsoon time here in India. We are all eagerly awaiting rains after a very hot summer. But the amount of rainfall is not very encouraging so far. Our farmers are really worried as it is very late already for them to go in for their farming activities. I hope and pray that Monsoons really give the required amount of rainfall or else we will have no food at all.
But the climate now is very pleasant. Skies cloudy, drizzling slightly now and then. Ahh isn't it a blessing from the Heavens to the Mother Earth, parched after a long hot summer...
Mother Nature is slowly springing into life with beautiful lively green leaves and colourful flowers, bird calls..Hmmm I love this. I love Monsoons in India. They are celebration of life....

No comments: